Intro to Low Light Tactical Pistol Level
Criminals are most active at night. That means, if you are forced to defend yourself with your firearm, chances are high that the encounter will occur in a darken environment.
If you haven't trained in low-light conditions, then you're not fully prepared to defend yourself. Period.
At Barritus Defense, we understand that training low-light conditions can be intimidating and confusing. That's why we developed our Low Light Pistol Level 1 course. Our training is safe, effective, and fun.
In this 3 hour introductory course, we help you build the skills necessary to fight and prevail with your firearm in a defensive force encounter during low light conditions.
We cover everything from your choice of sights and light selection, to how to operate in low light conditions without getting shot.
Utilizing lecture and dry fire and live fire drills, topics include:
- Sights and light selection
- Operating in dark conditions
- Carry methods and illumination techniques
- Reloading and clearing malfunctions
- Searching techniques
- Introduction to Close Quarter Combat
- And more
If you're looking to take your skills to the next level, we're ready to take you there. Come train with us and gain knowledge, acquire skills and have a great time doing it.
- Semi automatic pistol with 2 magazines
- Tactical holster
- 150 rounds of brass FMJ ammunitions (contact us if you have questions)
- Hand held tactical flashlight (even if you have a mounted light)
- Wrap around eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Weapon mounted light (optional)
Date: May 19, 2019. 2pm-5pm
Location: Ozark Sportsman Supply, 750 E Henri De Tonti Blvd, Tontitown, AR 72770
CLASS SIZE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED, SO REGISTER TODAY!!!
(This is an introductory course designed for intermediate to advanced shooters. Our definition of intermediate shooter is someone is familiar with basic marksmanship and fundamentals, reloading, and observes fundamental principles of firearms safety. If that's you, you will do fine at this course.)