Low Light Pistol Level 1
Criminals are most active at night. That means, if you are forced to defend yourself with your firearm, chances are you'll have to do it in a darkened environment.
If you haven't trained in low-light conditions, then you're not fully prepared to defend yourself. Period.
At Barritus Defense, we understand that training low-light conditions can be intimidating, even confusing. That's why we developed our Low Light Pistol Level 1 course. Our training is safe, effective, and fun.
In this course, we help you build the skills necessary to fight and prevail with your firearm in a defensive force encounter during low light conditions.
We cover everything from your choice of sights and light selection, to how to operate in low light conditions without getting shot.
Utilizing lecture and dry fire and live fire drills, topics include:
- Sights and light selection
- Operating in dark conditions
- Carry methods and illumination techniques
- Reloading and clearing malfunctions
- Searching and scanning techniques
- Light discipline considerations
- Close Quarter considerations
- And more
If you're looking to take your skills to the next level, we're ready to take you there. Come train with us and gain knowledge, acquire skills and have a great time doing it.
- Semi automatic pistol with 3 magazines
- Tactical holster
- 200 rounds of brass FMJ ammunitions (contact us if you have questions)
- Hand held tactical flashlight (even if you have a mounted light)
- Wrap around eye protection (clear lenses)
- Hearing protection
- Weapon mounted light (optional)
Date: November 11, 2023. 9am-3pm
Location: Enck's Gun Barn, 17 E Main Ave, Myerstown, PA 17067
Instructor Bio: Click here.
CLASS SIZE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED, SO REGISTER TODAY!!!
(This course is designed for someone who is familiar with basics of marksmanship, reloading, and fundamental principles of firearms safety. If that's you, you will do fine at this course.)
All payments are non-refundable. If you unable to attend the class you for which you have registered, advise us within 24 hours minimum prior to the class date, and you will receive a credit towards any class that we teach in an amount equal to their payment.