Low Light Carbine
Enhance your carbine skills and performance, specifically in low-light, high-pressure scenarios when you attend our Low-Light Carbine course.
Throughout the course, we'll focus on fundamental accuracy with your carbine, effective weapon management, and smart use of tactical lighting and cover.
You'll learn essential skills such as:
- Equipment selection
- Weapon light manipulation
- Rapid target engagements
- Multiple target acquisition
- Proper use of light in various low-light/no light environments
- and more!
Join us to elevate your skills and confidence in handling low-light environments effectively and tactically.
- 1 carbine (AR-15, etc. Pistol carbines are fine)
- mounted tactical flashlight
- tactical sling for your carbine
- 3 magazines minimum
- 300 rounds FMJ ammunition (no steel penetrator or green tip)
- chamber flag
- Wrap around eye protection (clear lenses)
- Hearing protection
- gun oil & rag
- knee pads (optional)
Dates: November 12, 2023, from 9am-3-m
Location: Enck's Gun Barn, 17 East Main Avenue Myerstown, PA 17067
Instructor Bio: Click here.
All payments are non-refundable. If you unable to attend the class you for which you have registered, advise us within 24 hours minimum prior to the class date, and you will receive a credit towards any class that we teach in an amount equal to their payment.