Sex Assault Interrogation Tactics (St. Louis)
The O'Fallon Police Department and Barritus Defense present..
SEX ASSAULT INVESTIGATION TACTICS
Missouri P.O.S.T. Certified for 8 hours of CLEE for the following topics: 2 hours Legal Studies, 2 hours Interpersonal Skills, and 4 hours Technical skills.
Equip yourself with the tools and techniques you need to successfully investigate even the toughest of sex assault cases. Sex crimes take a heavy toll upon the victims and communities. These cases are tough and pose unique challenges for even the most seasoned detectives. It takes a highly skilled investigator to both catch these offenders and interrogate them successfully. This course will teach you how to do that.
Through the use of lecture, videos, and table-top discussions, the instructor will deliver in-depth training with special emphasis on:
Getting inside the mind of the suspect
- Psychology of a Sex Offender
- Motivations and Behavioral Patterns
- Offender Typology – What it is and how to use it
- Selecting Your Approach
- Questions unique for sex assault Interrogations
- How to formulate your questions for greater effectiveness
- How to Lawfully and Ethically improve performance in the interview
- And more
Special Problems for Sex Crime Investigators
- Family Dynamics and Dysfunction
- Defense Methods Used to Attack Your Case
- AND MORE
This course is designed for detectives investigating crimes of sexual assault, but is also helpful for prosecutors, victim advocates, counselors and other professionals who work on these cases.
Mark Booher is veteran of the United States Army where he spent over five years in the intelligence and security field. He studied both the U.S. and British interrogation methods and is a Certified Child Forensic Interviewer. After the military, Mark attended law school at the University of Arkansas and spent six years as a Deputy District Attorney where he conducted numerous jury trials in cases ranging from murder and robbery, to sex assault and other crimes.
O'Fallon Police Department
1019 Bryan Road, Room 2053
O'Fallon, Missouri 63366
DATES & TIMES:
- May 4, 2022, from 0800-1700hrs CST.
COST: $199.00 per person
Please follow the page prompts for quick, easy registration and confirmation.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Check made payable to:
- Rubicon Training Group, LLC, PO Box 3311, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72702
- Purchase Order and invoices available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS: · Upon submission of this registration, participants are responsible for payment.
· Please note that if you do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.
· Substitutions may be made at any time by phone, e-mail or online at the registration site.
Mark Booher, JD, CPS
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO REGISTER TODAY!!!!