Low Light Pistol II
Criminals are most active at night. That means, if you are forced to defend yourself with your firearm, chances are high that the encounter will occur in a darken environment.
If you haven't trained in low-light conditions, then you're not fully prepared to defend yourself. Period.
The Intermediate Low Light Pistol course from Barritus Defense picks up where our Intro to Low Light Pistol left off. In this 1-day course, we will help you further your knowledge and skills needed to defend yourself in a low light encounter in a safe, effective, and fun training environment.
Utilizing lecture and dry fire and live fire drills, topics include:
- Searching and moving tactically in low-light conditions
- Various shooting and carry positions
- Shooting on the move
- Multiple target acquisition
- Problem solving in low light environments
- Reloading and clearing malfunctions
- and more!
If you're looking to take your skills to the next level, we're ready to take you there. Come train with us and gain knowledge, acquire skills and have a great time doing it.
- Semi automatic pistol with 2 magazines
- Tactical holster
- 200 rounds of brass FMJ ammunitions (contact us if you have questions)
- Hand held tactical flashlight (even if you have a mounted light)
- Wrap around eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Weapon mounted light (optional)
Date: November 21, 2021. 9am-3pm
Location: Enck's Gun Barn, 17 E Main Ave, Myerstown, PA 17067
CLASS SIZE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED, SO REGISTER TODAY!!!
(This is an intermediate level course that builds upon the concepts and principals taught in our preceding course. You must have attended our Introduction to Low Light Pistol Course in order to attend this class.)