Situational Awareness Seminar
When it comes to your security, the best way to stop an attack is to see it coming before it happens. You can't do that if you don't know what you're looking for. In this 2-hour live event, you will learn to develop your skills of awareness and observation to better protect yourself and those you love.
Through a series of lecture, videos, and table-top exercises, our Situational Awareness Seminar will:
- Explain what situational awareness is and is not
- What situational awareness looks like
- Explore concepts such as Cooper's Color Codes and OODA Loop cycles
- Differentiate between Odd and Suspicious Behaviors
- Threat Observation & Recognition Skills
- How to actually do situational awareness
- And more...
Space is severely limited. Don't miss out on this opportunity. Register today!
Dates: November 19, 2021, from 6pm-8pm
Location: Enck's Gun Barn 17 E Main Ave, Myerstown, PA 17067