LOW LIGHT PISTOL
PREREQUISITE: PROTECTIVE PISTOL 1
There's 24 hours in a day. Virtually half of those hours are in low-light or no-light conditions. If you want to prepare yourself to defend yourself and your loved ones, you must train for limited visibility environments as well. In this course we teach you how to select sights, differences between handheld versus weapon-mounted lights, and how to use them properly.
- Operating in low-light environments
- Selection of pistol sights and lights
- Hand-held versus weapons-mounted lights
- Methods of carry/employment
- Searching techniques
- Shooting in low-light conditions
- Mistakes and pitfalls to avoid
- And more!